Terms and information
Terms and information regarding Selina’s Bazaar
Information and terms
We offer following shipping options in Sweden:
We offer following shipping options outside Sweden:
To lodge a claim
Group discount program
Find an item
Ship out time
Purchasing dance classes
About Selina’s Bazaar
Selinas bazaar is your oriental dance shop online that offers products from the oriental dance world to dancers worldwide. The products are hand-picked from around the world and are carefully selected so you can spoil the belly dancer in you. Behind Selinas Bazaar’s selection and recommendations is the professional belly dancer Selina Sevil who has performed and taught oriental dance for over 10 years. Her travels to Africa, the textile markets in India and the souks of the gulf has really made her find gems that she wants to share with her follow belly dance enthusiasts.
Being a belly dancer is not just about learning to move your body but it is about feeling the rhythm, understanding the music, history, and looking the part. “It has taken me years to find the finest and lightest silk, and the most suitable products that make me feel and look great on stage and whilst I am dancing. This empowering feeling is something I want to share with me.”
Our product line
Selinas Bazaar has chosen to offer a uniquely selected range of products. Most of our products are hand-made by local artisans world-wide. Some are uniquely developed specifically for Selinas Bazaar.
Because when you dance with products from Selinas Bazaar, you become part of something that has been made with heart, vision and an inner rhythm that dares to be different.
Selina’s Bazaar co Tess Selin
Södra Förstadsgatan 81 b
Corporate id 802438-9226
Swish: 123 541 72 09
Terms and conditions
Alteration of terms
All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images is the property and copyright work of Selina’s Bazaar, and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. You may view the website and electronically copy or print hard copies or parts of the website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not distribute, reproduce, sell, lease, rent, sub license, encumber, display, publish or otherwise commercialize any aspect of the website or its content. All other trademarks not owned by Selina’s Bazaar that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Selina’s Bazaar.
Use of the website
While using the website, you agree not to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website or to gain unauthorized access to any part of the website.
We reserve the right to establish such limitations as we may deem appropriate, at our sole discretion, with respect to your usage of the website and such limitations may include but will not be limited to, limitations regarding the period of time that any listed content may remain on the website as well as the number of listed items and the file size of such listed items.
You acknowledge that we do not monitor, verify or approve listings, and that you are solely responsible for evaluating and verifying the accuracy of any listing posted on the website.
We reserve the right to revoke your usage of the website at any time without notice if we determine you to be in breach of any of these conditions:
- You must be older than 18 or under the supervision of a legal guardian to register on Selina’s Bazaar. You or your legal guardian is responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
You are responsible for keeping your account details and password secret and secure.
- You must not abuse or harass other members or send unwanted messages or emails to any members.
- You must not impersonate any other person and/or entity.
- You are responsible for any data, text, information, screen names, graphics and photos that you submit on the website and, you shall be responsible for ensuring that any such data, text, information, screen names, graphics and photos do not contain any computer viruses or any software that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You may not use the website for illegal or unauthorized purposes. By registering on the website you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You shall not list contact details, including your website address, email address and phone number, within listings or messages posted on Selina’s Bazaar or in your member profile.
- You must not direct shoppers to another online selling venue or physical shop to purchase the same items as listed in your Selina’s Bazaar shop.
- You must not arrange a transaction outside of the Selina’s Bazaar process or otherwise seek to avoid sales commission.
We do not warrant that your use of the website will be uninterrupted or free from defects and viruses or that the information provided will be current. We are not liable to you or anyone else if your computer system is in any way damaged or affected by your use of this website.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly disclaim and exclude liability for any damage whatsoever including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or any user in connection with the website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the website, any websites linked to it and any information or listing posted on the website, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, opportunity loss, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind whether or not foreseeable, howsoever arising whether or not caused by a negligent act or omission.
In particular, we shall not be liable or responsible in any way for any damages, loss, cost or consequence resulting to you or a third party from the use or the inability to use the website, services or goods acquired through the website or any viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or to your downloading of any material posted on the website, or on any website linked to it.
Selina’s Bazaar reserves the right to remove content (including images) and accounts containing content that we consider to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, unfounded, insulting, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or any of Selina’s Bazaar terms.
We reserve the right to alter or terminate our services and to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Images uploaded to the website may be used by Selina’s Bazaar for the purpose of promoting the website and in this respect you grant us the license to use images you upload on the website for our promotional material.
As your use of the website is conducted electronically, you agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. When purchasing an item on our website or when you register you agree in the process for us to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
- post Information or content in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site;
- post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libellous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another’s culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- post Information which infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
- post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
use contacts made by buying on the Site to solicit (including by email or otherwise) sales on other items directly and/or from another website;
- manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users);
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Selina’s Bazaar;
- take any action that may undermine the Site’s feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display,
- import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to Selina’s Bazaar);
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the site’s users;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site;
- export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions; copy, modify, or distribute any content from the site or otherwise infringe the site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
- violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- abuse Selina’s Bazaar Shipping Policy or any of Selina’s Bazaar’s other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time.
Responsibilities of the buyer
When clicking on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ link of any item the buyer is entering into an agreement with Selina’s Bazaar to purchase that item. You must complete the transaction in the manner specified. By purchasing an item you state that you have the legal right to enter into and complete the transaction.
if you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity;
When a successful purchase has been made the buyer is responsible for making relevant communications with the Selina’s Bazaar in order to complete the transaction.
The buyer is responsible for ensuring their shipping address is specified correctly when making a purchase on Selina’s Bazaar.
The buyer must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from the website. The importation or exportation of certain goods to a buyer may be prohibited by certain laws. Selina’s Bazaar makes no representation and accepts no liability in respect of the export or import of goods listed on the website.
Returns and refunds
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk Selina’s Bazaar shall not be liable for their loss or destruction.
In the unlikely event that you have purchased an item which is faulty, different to how it was described or shown, or you otherwise have a right to return it under any applicable law, it may be returned. Note that Selina’s Bazaar shall not be obliged to take any action unless you notify us in writing, of the problem within three (3) days of the delivery of the goods in question.
Selina’s Bazaar will offer a replacement or exchange the item. Alternatively a refund or store credit for the net value of the item will be issued by us. The item must be returned to Selina’s Bazaar with all labels attached and wrapped in the original packaging within ten (10) days of receipt. Any items accepted for return must not be used or reduced in value on your part.
If you change your mind, a return or refund will not be offered. Please remember that because of their handmade / artisan nature, some items may vary slightly from the images shown on the website.
In the unlikely circumstance that a product you have purchased is not available or out of stock, a refund or shop credit to the same value will be offered to you.
Warranties and liability
In particular, and without limiting the above paragraph, while we endeavour to provide a convenient and functional website, we do not guarantee that your requirements will be met or that your use of this website will be uninterrupted, error free or that this website or the server from which it operates them are free of viruses or other harmful components. We cannot be responsible for any loss, corruption or interception of data sent to or from our website which occurs outside of our computer systems (such as those which occur while being sent over the internet). We recommend that you install and use up to date antivirus and firewall software on your computer.
You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site, which you shall have the sole responsibility of familiarizing yourself with.
Forum, feedback & messages
Forum posts, feedback and messages must not contain contact details of any kind, including web addresses, email addresses and phone numbers, and must relate to a specific purchase or sale.
The forum, feedback and message facilities on Selina’s Bazaar must not be used to promote any commercial or business activity.
Feedback and messages posted on Selina’s Bazaar must not contain offensive, defamatory or inappropriate language.
Selina’s Bazaar is not responsible for any of the opinions expressed in messages or feedback posted on the website and members have full legal responsibility and liability for their comments.
Selina’s Bazaar reserves the right to monitor messages posted on the website by any member.
Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure, breach or any delay of any nature whatsoever that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of information communication technology systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident
Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies as a law in all EU member states from May 25, 2018. When reporting to Dansöz, we collect information on names, social security numbers, address and mail. This information is stored in our computer system. We use this information in our administrative work as well as to send invoices and information. You also end up in our system for sending out new mail and mail on various matters. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. We never pass on or sell the information to third parties.
Force Majeure such as labor conflict, natural event, war, government decision, government intervention, strike, lockout, flood, serious accident, blockade, fire, environmental disaster, serious contagion or other circumstance which Dansöz does not control and which prevents Dansöz from complying with Dansöz from the discharge of its obligations. Such exemption applies provided that the business cannot be conducted under satisfactory conditions either. The counterparty shall be informed immediately of any circumstances which may give rise to the application of this provision.
Selina’s Bazaar cares about your privacy and strives to at all times protect your personal data in the best possible way. We aim to comply with all applicable laws and regulations for the protection of personal data. This policy will, among other things, help you understand what kind of personal data is collected and how it is used. By purchasing an item from our website or using our website for feedback, comments or any other activitiy on it or any affiliated sites such as instagram and facebook, you automatically agree to the processing of your personal data as described below.
Which kind of data we process
We will process the personal data that you provide or have provided us with or that we have collected at our Website by way of cookies for the purposes of administering your purchases and fulfilling our obligations to you as our customer. The personal data that we processes include your Name, e-mail address, purchase-, payment- and order history, delivery address, IP-address and phone number.
How we will use your personal data
The data may be used for identification, direct marketing, customer surveys, newsletters and statistics, unless you have opted out from such communication. You may at any time contact us to opt out against any marketing towards you as customer.
The data may also be used to analyse purchase habits with the purpose of supplying you with relevant information and marketing and to improve the Website, payment methods and payment processes.
If the whole or part of our business is sold or integrated with another business, your personal data may be provided to our advisors, any potential buyer or the buyer’s advisor and furthermore be provided to the new owner of the business.
Access to, updating and correction of your personal data
We want to ensure that your personal data is correct and updated. If any of the data you provide us is changed, e.g. if you change your e-mail address, name or payment information or if you want to change your user account, please provide us with correct details by sending us an e-mail. You are, at all times entitled to request that your personal data is corrected, blocked or erased.
Your personal data will not be processed for purposes related to direct marketing if you oppose such processing. You are, at any time, entitled to withdraw any given consent for the processing of personal data. Such withdrawal may be limited to include only part of the processing, for example that which is connected to direct marketing.
Vi använder cookies på vår webbplats genom att acceptera våra allmänna villkor och/eller denna integritetspolicy samtycker du till behandling av cookies. Om du inte accepterar cookies används kan du stänga av cookies i säkerhetsinställningarna i din webbläsare men detta kan begränsa funktionaliteten på webbplatsen och webbplatsen kanske inte fungerar som det är tänkt.