This course is for you who are beginners and you who are at easy intermediate level (ie you have taken dance courses before but feel that you want to continue to strengthen your basic dance steps and learn a choreography with them).
Here Selina explains all the basic steps from the ground up and puts them together into a dance. At the end of the semester, those who want to perform with the dance at our closing party can do so.
Oriental dance also called belly dance is the world’s oldest dance form. Here you will learn the basics of one of Sweden’s foremost professionals! Learn soft and sharp basics, posture and the story behind the movements.
- Sundays 18.15-19.15, 10 weeks
- Starts September 6st
- Norra Skolgatan 10 B, floor 3, floor 9
- Instructor Selina
- Level: Easy – No prior knowledge required
- Price 1000 SEK,
- Book early price (before 25 July): 700 SEK
- If you have not paid membership for 2020 (SEK 50) also put this product in the basket. Please read our terms and tips on the gastric dance page. There you will find information about clothing, well-being rules and payment.